a service customized to companies’ needs
The Temporary Export Manager takes care of the foreign business development of an outsourced company, for a set period of time.
You will have a native speaker sales expert at your disposal who, through a careful market analysis and on the basis of your needs, can contact potential customers in the most suitable countries for your product and your company, following them through negotiations and offers until the order is finalized and the acquired customers are retained.
- Greater mastery of the languages and cultures of foreign countries
- Strategic approach
- Specific knowledge of foreign markets
- Experience in business development
- Focused and systematic approach
- Already established network of contacts
What I do in practice
COMPANY CHECK-UP AND PRE-ANALYSIS
It allows an in-depth assessment of the individual paths that can be taken in an internationalization process, and is also useful to re-evaluate a strategy already underway.
Assessment through pre-analysis of feasibility and countries with the greatest potential for locating and identifying new potential customers and/or partners
- Interchange Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- S.W.O.T. Analysis (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats)
- Survey of business information and marketing tools
- Definition of the operational plan for the development of an initial business strategy
- Choice of countries / channels / targets
- Scouting / research of potential customers / partners
- Adjustment of marketing and company documentation
- Direct contact with selected potential customers and/or intermediaries
- Creation of customized database
- Care and management of correspondence
- Managing enquiries, offers and negotiations with the aim of receiving enquiries and orders.
- Retention of acquired customers in identified markets
- Constant evaluation and monitoring of the results achieved with the customer
- Proposals for possible corrective action
Let’s get in touch!
I will be happy to get to know your reality and work synergistically together!
Via G.B. Moroni 240/D 24127 Bergamo (Italy)